5 Main Advantages of Corporate Data Backup
In this current age of digital revolution, businesses are now powered by data. Every nuance of data is highly valuable and in some cases, may cause business failure in case of loss. As a matter of fact, small businesses lose about $8,600 every hour when they experience data loss. This can be much higher in large businesses. Every business with a desire to sustain its operations should, therefore, make corporate data backup a priority. Not only does this safeguard them from loss of crucial data, but it eliminates the downtime associated with data recovery. Such data loss can be caused by human error, physical disasters, theft, cybercriminals and much more. Here are 5 main advantages of corporate data backup.
- Data loss prevention – Corporate data backup is a system of software and hardware devices used by a business to archive data to be restored at a future date. Essentially, it guarantees protection against primary data loss in case of a disaster or system failure. Basically, a business should archive all its data including individual employee files to ensure a seamless data restoration process. In the event of data loss due to system failure, natural disasters, malware infection, or human error, the data can be recovered from the backup. To retain most of the data, a backup should be done almost continuously and automatically to ensure you don’t lose any data. This eliminates the risk and ensures the certainty of business operations at all times.
- Business continuity – With all businesses relying heavily on data, corporate data backup is their only guarantee to keep their business running should anything happen to their primary data. As stated earlier, they stand to lose massively in case of data loss and may even cause business failure. Data such as consumer information, government records, operational data, system data, application data are all essential to keeping a business running. And with a good corporate data backup service, you’re guaranteed almost zero downtime as your data will be autonomously updated and restored in the event of a data breach.
- Cost savings – It costs more to hire a data recovery team to recover your data in the event of data loss than it costs to maintain a data backup service. Worse still, you’re not guaranteed that all of your data will be recovered, much so in the event of a physical disaster like fire or floods. It makes sense, therefore, for every business from a cost perspective to integrate a corporate data backup plan to keep their data safe.Or take, for instance, this other scenario where a cyber-attack encrypts your primary data and issues demands. Without a data backup, you’ll cough up huge amounts of money to receive your data back, something that can be prevented from backing up your data securely.
- Improved client relationship – Clients want to deal with a business that takes the security of their data serious. This is especially so with businesses offering digital products such as music production, photography, design, etc. A client wants to be reassured that their data is safe from loss in case of a disaster. This, by extension, leads to more sales and more customers as you build your client-business relationship on mutual trust and assurance. On the other hand, you’ll save yourself the hustle and bustle of refunding clients, recovering lost data, and lawsuits caused by data loss.
- Competitive advantage – Corporate data backup will give your business a competitive edge over businesses without a backup plan. How? By ensuring that your data is always backed up, you get to focus your resources and your efforts on other business functions. With your client’s trust and data secured from loss, you’ll reek in more profits from satisfied consumers. But without a data backup plan, your business may never recover in case of data loss leaving you vulnerable. And don’t just use any corporate data backup service. Use the best one for the best experience.
AZBS IT Consulting
Your search for the best corporate data backup services should stop right here as AZBS IT Consulting guarantees you the best solution. Our extensive experience in data backup solutions, expert IT consultants, cybersecurity, 24/7 maintenance and monitoring, data recovery allows us to boast of quality services. We pride ourselves in developing comprehensive IT solutions to meet business challenges, help you grow, and maximize profitability. Forget about hiring an in-house IT team with us by your side. You’ll get the full suite of IT solutions at a fraction of the cost.